-Code of Conduct-
1. No double clanning
2. Always stay active within FRA or you will be placed on NA (Non Active)
3. All members of FRA are to be expected to show professionalism at all times when talking and interacting with partners
4. Be opened minded, state your option when asked within reason
5. Always recruit new members
6. Make sure your Gamertag matches your nickname
7.Keep your xbox location and bio in the correct way at all times
If you delete your bio, location etc., that's the same as leaving. You have 24 hours to put your uniform back on to come back into FRA, after 24 hours if you wish to still be in FRA you will be reset to a new member
8. Participate in clan activities, rallies, tournaments and meetings
9. When in meetings always mute your mic and speak when spoken to so that we are respectful when others are talking
10. Never leave a man behind because you or they are not playing well in a game
11. No new member is required to change their gamer tag but it is suggested . Changing your gamer tag helps the community advertise the Clan and helps look professional.
12. If you are going to be absent and offline for sometime please consult the LOA placement chat
The Div leaders, Directors, and above can deni a LOA placement if it is suspected it is being used improperly (Example: Using LOA to get out of Staff Tasks for a few days when you will still be active)
13. If you leave FRA you will not be allowed to re-join unless invited back by a High Council Member and evaluated for a reason of leaving.
DOD and HC reserves the right to put you on a Do not hire list for repeatedly leaving
14. You can not have two different accounts in the discord server
15. All blacklisted members are to be removed from friends list and not talked to or played with, if not you may be blacklisted
16. Always respect all FRA members, even more for all higher ups
17. Listen and do what you are told by higher ups. If it is outside of reason, report them to either
the DOD Support or a relevant higher up
18. We do not condone coaxing a member from another clan or community, for ranks/or from other communities/clans. (ie: Poaching)
19. If people wish to leave, we encourage their own path of happiness, this includes all affiliates/partners.
20. All guests and ranking members are responsible for their own personal conduct regardless of condition. (Examples: Anger, drunk, or high)
21. All members are to always represent FRA as a positive gaming community. Toxic behavior, or actions unbecoming of an FRA member is not permitted at any time, for any reason.
22. FRA has an open-door policy, any member can go to a leader with any issues or ideas, but it is highly encouraged for ranking members to follow the proper chain of command to ensure matters are handled appropriately.
23. Never appear offline for any reason (Including Discord).
THE ADMINISTRATION OF FRA HAS A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR ANY VIOLATIONS OF THE CODE OF CONDUCT. HIGH COUNCIL AND DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PUNISH/REMOVE ANY PERSONS REGARDLESS OF AGE, ACTIVITY OR POSITION. YOUR ACTIONS AGAINST OR IN NONCOMPLIANCE WITH THIS CODE OF CONDUCT MAY RESULT IN DISCIPLINARY ACTION LEADING UP TO BUT NOT EXCLUDING MEMBERSHIP REVOKE/BLACKLIST. IN ADDITION, THE LEADERSHIP OF FRA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF FRA INDIVIDUALS.