RANK & DUTIES
- Description: This is where the new members of FRA start out, they are to learn and be active as much as possible the member is also a future Corporal as well and also a new member is NOT required to change his/hers GAMER TAG but it is recommended because it advertises our community online and looks a bit more professional as a gaming group.
- Requirements: To be a Corporal you have to be with FRA for 2 hole months in order to be promoted.
- Duties: As a new member you must know what you can about FRA. As a member you are in training on many levels you have to learn how to set up uniforms and privacy settings in our community. As member you have to assist anyone in the community that may need your help if needed. Must learn the Code of Conduct in the FRA Clan. As member you must always play the game they are assigned to within their squad (NO EXCEOTIONS). Always stay up to date on things going on within the squad. As a member remember to have fun in the FRA Clan as you learn!
- Reports to: Corporal, Sergeant, Lieutenant, Captain, Major, General
- Abbreviation: MBM
- In game CLAN TAG: FRA7
- Description: This position is a future Lieutenant in training and is to also assist the Lieutenant and assist all new members or current members in the community.
- Requirements: Must fulfill members ranks and be in that position for 2 months.
- Duties: The Corporal is the assist the Lieutenant and all Members (FRA7) in the FRA community, The Corporal must know the Code of Conduct in the FRA community. If there is a issue a Corporal can't handle then they are go through the chain of command. A Corporal must always play the game they are assigned to within their squad (NO EXCEPTIONS). The Corporal must learn how to set up uniforms in the FRA community.
- Reports to: Sergeant
- Abbreviation: CPL
- In game CLAN TAG: FRA6
- Description: This position is a future Lieutenant in the training and is to also assist the Lieutenant.
- Requirements: Must fulfill Corporal rank and be in that position for 2 months.
- Duties: The Sergeant is to always take guidance in leadership in the squad. If there is any issues a Sergeant can't handle they are to report to the Lieutenant or Captain ASAP. The Sergeant must always play the game they are assigned to within their squad (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Reports to: Captain or Lieutenant
- Abbreviation: SGT
- In game CLAN TAG: FRA5
- Description: This position is required to assist the Captain in anyways possible and is also a future Captain in training.
- Requirements: Must fulfill Sergeant rank and be in that position for 3 months.
- Duties: The Lieutenant must assist the Captain at all times. The Lieutenant is to try and solve small problems in his/hers squad if those issues can't be solved the Lieutenant is to go to the chain of command. The Lieutenant is to know the Code of Conduct of FRA. The Lieutenant is to check uniform just like the Captain the make sure everything setup correctly. he/she must know how to setup profiles for all new members for that squad they must also knowhow to fix profiles as well if needed. The Lieutenant must always play the games they are assigned to within their squad (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Reports to: Captain
- Abbreviation: LT
- In game CLAN TAG: FRA4
- Description: This position is required keep people in check and to lead people in the squad during tournaments or Clan vs Clan battles.
- Requirements: Must fulfill Lieutenants rank and be in that position for 4 months.
- Duties: A Captain must always play the game they are assigned to within their squad (NO EXCEPTIONS). A Captain is to call out all of their members from FRA1 - FRA7 during (CLAN vs CLAN) or (Tournaments). They are to go through the chain of command stopping at General if they need any assistance with any type of situation within the squad the Captain is to deal with the situation before going through the chain of command. As Captain he/she must keep track of everyone in their squad at all times. As Captain you must also make sure everyone in the squad has their uniform in place from (In game CLAN TAG) to (Privacy settings) and the proper setup on (Location and Bio). The Captain is to help the General make squad meetings for every week or every other week if the General is not able to make these meetings the Captain is to create a meeting for every week or every other week. A Captain can put in a request to the General to demote/promote a member in the Clan.
- Reports to: MAJ or GEN
- Abbreviation: CPT
- In game CLAN TAG: FRA3
- Description: This is another high position in the FRA Clan structure.
- Requirements: Must fulfill Captain rank and be in that position for 6 months.
- Duties: A Major is a person that is in training to become a future General. A Major is to assist the General in any way he/she can to help the squad. As part of a Majors training if a General is not online they are to run the squad when the General is not online at the time (A MAJOR IS NOT TO MAKE MEETINGS IF THE GENERAL IS NOT ONLINE THE CAPTAIN WILL MAKE THEM). A Major can suspend just like the General if it's allowed by the General but they can NEVER kick or demote in the squad. A Major must know the (CoC) Code of Conduct and can be tested by the General at anytime. A Major is to play the game they are assigned to within their squad (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Reports to: General
- Abbreviation: MAJ
- In game CLAN TAG: FRA2
- Description: Highest position in the FRA Clan structure.
- Requirements: Must fulfill the Major rank and be in that position for 8 months and must also be in every rank within FRA to qualify.
- Duties: Generals are the only ones in the squad that has the power to promote suitable members or to demote/kick members if needed (Captain can also promote or demote if requested but never can kick out). Generals are to help ensure how to properly maintain Clan tags, profile uniforms and privacy settings. If the General ever needs assistance or advice for his/hers squad they are to go to the CIO or COO. The General is responsible for getting with their squads and making meetings once a week or every other week with the assistance of the Major and the help of the Captain. The General is allowed to rank suspend or squad suspend if needed as a use before demotion. The General MUST know the Code of Conduct within the FRA Clan. Generals are to play the game they are assigned to with their squad (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- (Optional) Reports to: CIO or COO
- Abbreviation: GEN
- In game CLAN TAG: FRA1
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Description: The CEO is the highest ranking member in FRA.
- Duties: The CEO drives the vision of measurable goals that are realistic for the community to achieve. The CEO just like everyone else in the clan is constantly recruiting. The CEO is to also demote/remove any inactive people or low-performing individuals in the community. The CEO can hold a squad or individual accountable for performance, when the community or squad succeeds the CEO should give out props, but when the community or squad fails the CEO should know where the failure was and help out and communicate why it happened so the situation can be avoided in the future.
- Abbreviation: CEO
- In game CLAN TAG: CEO
- Description: The Chairman is the second highest ranking member in FRA.
- Duties: Just like the CEO the Chairman also drives the vision or measurable goals that are realistic for the community to achieve. The Chairman is to step in place and act as CEO when the CEO is not active due to vacation or personnel leave. If the CEO is to retire or leave for any reason the Chairman will take point as the new CEO and will appoint a new Chairman to take place. The Chairman is to support the CEO on any decision making for the community that will help the community succeed. The Chairman is to record or take note on everything that is going on in the community day by day and is to report that to the CEO weekly or immediately if needed.
- Abbreviation: CHM
- In game CLAN TAG: CHM
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Description: The Chief Operating Officer is the right hand person to the CHM and CEO.
- Duties: The COO is to come together with the Chairman and CEO to determine the vision for the community's future and how to lead going forward. With the support of the Chairman the CEO and the rest of the Board of Directors, the COO will typically lead the strategy and be responsible for the performance. The COO is to also manage any relationship with other community's and partners. The COO is to participate in expansion activities (investments, partners, community alliances etc.) The COO is to also go into squad's with the intent of encouragement of maximum performance and dedication. With the COO being the right person for the Chairman and CEO they are to take reports day by day and turn those reports in to the CEO or Chairman at the end of each week.
- Abbreviation: COO
- In game CLAN TAG: COO
Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Description: The Chief Information Officer is one of the Clans executives.
- Duties: The CIO is responsible for over seeing all information and ensure that data and information are protected, unless the CHM or CEO wants the release that information even at a later time. Unlike the COO for the vision for the community's future, the CIO also comes together with the CHM, CEO and the COO for strategic planning of growth for the community.
- Abbreviation: CIO
- In game CLAN TAG: CIO
Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Description: The Chief Marketing Officer is one of the clans executives.
- Duties: The CMO is responsible for any and all social media and website operations. The CMO is to help control what happens within the Social Media side of the Clan and to help on any and all mistakes within our website, CMO is also responsible for advertisement for the Clan on social media or our website, rather if it's recruitment, info that can be shared about the Clan or our partnerships etc. This also includes Discord. The CMO is also responsible for the social media look on banners, pictures, links etc, that also includes the website.
- Abbreviation: CMO
- In game CLAN TAG: CMO
Department of Defense (DoD)
- Description: The Department of Defense is one of the clans executive teams to withhold the rules and policies of the clan.
- Duties: The DoD is responsible for any and all rule/policy failures. They are tasked with handling members who have broken said rules and policies. DoD is also tasked with making sure the divisions and people within the divisions do their job and stay in uniform.
- Abbreviation: DoD
- In game CLAN TAG: DoD
- In game CLAN TAG Structure: HDoD, CDoD, DoD